Location: Bayonne, NJ
Client: CenterPointe Properties
Project Type: Industrial - Renovation
Architect: Cortland Morgan
End User: Star Snack Company
- Complete renovation of a 150,000 square foot industrial facility
- Installation of all new electric and lighting
- Construction of new bathroom facilities
- Interior painting of walls, decking and columns.
- CMU walls opened and installed steel lintels and jams for new openings.
- Over-head door packages including new motorized doors, seals, and bumpers.
- Designed and engineered industrial grade utility and equipment guard rails.
- New HVAC unit heaters
Hollister Construction Services completed a 150,000 square foot renovation of an industrial facility designed by architect, Cortland Morgan. The industrial facility is owned by Center Pointe Properties, who is a developer, owner, and manager of industrial real estate. Star Snacks Company, a snack nut products manufacturer and distributor based in Jersey City, N.J., will relocate its distribution facilities to the renovated warehouse. This comprehensive renovation transformed a pre-existing, inefficient building into a state-of-the-art 21st century energy efficient distribution center. Hollister installed new bathrooms, HVAC unit heaters, electric systems and lighting fixtures. The company also painted the facility’s walls, decking and columns; installed overhead door packages with new motorized doors, seals and bumpers; and designed and engineered industrial-grade utility and equipment guard rails for the building. Concrete masonry unit walls were opened and steel lintels and jams were installed for new openings.