Location: Parsippany, NJ
Project Type: Corporate - Building Renovation
Architect: Ware Malcomb
Engineer: Langan Engineering
- 33,528 SF Total LEED Platinum.
- Four-month schedule.
- Multiple bay mechanic shop.
- Mix of classrooms and office space.
- Prefabricated mezzanine as part of Value Engineering package.
- Interior glass garage doors to create open space.
- LEED Certified skylights.
The 33,528 SF state-of-the-art facility is designed for teaching and training sales associates and technicians for Lexus dealerships around the Northeast.
"Hollister demonstrated the utmost professional and ethical character during this project. Hollister has provided exceptional staff and support that stays involved and accessible throughout the project. Hollister is truly a firm that we will want to continue to work with in the future."
Carols Soria AIA, LEED AP
National Manager Toyota Motor Sales, USA Inc.